Lunch on the YOT | GOLD COAST
August 14 @ 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM UTC+10$129.00 – $149.00
Join us aboard the YOT Club for our 3 course Sunday seafood lunch, the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. As you step on board our superyacht, you will be greeted by our friendly staff with a drink on arrival, then escorted to your table where you will enjoy cruising the picturesque waters of the Gold Coast or the Brisbane River.
Our Executive Chef, Chris Hollands, has created a modern interpretation of the seafood tower which includes options for dietary requirements. Join us for an unforgettable day and let us take care of all your needs whilst you enjoy the full YOT experience.
This is entertainment reimagined.
Lunch Cruise Inclusions
Super Yacht Cruise
Cocktail on arrival
3 Course lunch set menu
Important information about your Gold Coast Sunday Lunch departure time, location and boarding requirements.
- Cruise duration: 2.5 hours
- Boarding: 11:00 AM from Mariners Cove, 60 Seaworld Drive Main Beach QLD 4217
- Depart: 11:30 AM
- Disembark: 2:00 PM
- Age restricted event: 18+
- Photo ID required: you must present valid photo ID to board YOT Club
- Smoking: YOT Club is a no-smoking and no-vaping venue
- Club dress code: YOT Club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not meeting its dress code, please note more details below
- Based on the latest QLD Government announcements and as we are a Hospitality venue, guests will be required to show proof of double vaccination to board the vessel. Please understand, this is not a YOT Club condition and refunds will not be available to those who choose not to be fully vaccinated
- Our managers and security team have full authority to deny patrons entry. We give them full discretion and their decisions may be due to inappropriate behaviour, language, dress code, tattoos and anything else they feel is not appropriate to let you onboard.
- Men MUST wear a collared shirt
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Thongs, running shoes, steel caps and men’s sandals
- Singlets, tank tops, t-shirts and athletic apparel
- Beachwear and swimwear including men’s board shorts
- Clothing bearing offensive slogans or pictures
- Indecent clothing or obscene or offensive prints
- Any clothing or accessories presenting a security risk or health and safety hazard
- Backpack, knapsack & bum bags
- Hooded sweatshirts
- Excessively torn or saggy jeans
- Costumes or fancy dress *Exemptions apply for specific events and functions
- Dirty or unkempt clothing, footwear or appearance
- Mullets or other unkempt or extreme hair styles
- No face, head, neck or knuckle tattoos
- No tattoos that are offensive or gang related
- A current Australian drivers license
- An Australian or foreign passport
- An 18+ Card