Terms & Conditions
The booker agrees to these terms and conditions of charter.
- “the website” refers to YOT Club’s website yotclub.com.au
- The Booker is the client who is paying for the ticketed booking
- The Event is for the scheduled event on the YOT Club, for which the Booker is paying
- The Booking Group means all passengers taking part in the Charter
- Booking schedule or event schedule is the time and place of the ticketed event detailed in the order confirmation email sent to the Booker. The booking schedule confirms the date, time and place of departure and contact details for your ticketed event, private charter or venue hire agreement.
- Master means the qualified person in charge of YOT Club
An agreement is created between the Booker and YOT Club when the Booker completes a booking transaction on the website yotclub.com.au. On ticking the agree to terms checkbox on checkout, the Booker has acknowledged all of the following terms and conditions.
- All ticketed events are paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable, they may be transferable by arrangement or valid for store credit by prior arrangement.No refunds, credits or transfer will be considered for claims after the departure date.
- Payments are made via the payment options in the website checkout process for your order and is confirmed by email
- Costs for any damage caused by anyone within the Booking Group will be paid by the Booker.
Coupons & Promotions
- Coupons and promotions are issued according to the terms of promotional use and are not redeemable for any monetary value.
- Awareness of a promotion, or posession of a coupon or promotional device without application via the intended use to purchase a product on YOT Club’s website holds no monetary value to the holder and no service obligation to YOT Club.
- YOT Club may limit or terminate any coupon or promotion at anytime at it’s own discretion.
Right of Refusal
- Entry: Our managers and security team have full authority to deny patrons entry. We give them full discretion and their decisions may be due to inappropriate behaviour, language, dress code, tattoos and anything else they feel is not appropriate to let you onboard.
- Dress Code Details: The YOT CLUB is an upmarket venue and we encourage guests to dress to a high standard. A dress to impress dress code applies at all times, prepare your best outfit for an unforgettable cruise. If you are hosting an event or function on the YOT Club we recommend including the dress code in your invitations and notifying all guests that the door hosts have the right to refuse entry should they deem an outfit unacceptable as part of our dress code. For the guys; The standard YOT Club look is a collared, button-up shirt worn with smart jeans, smart/tailored shorts or dress pants and smart/dress shoes. Men MUST wear a collared shirt. For the ladies; Wear whatever you feel most glamorous in. For everyone; Footwear must be worn at all times Don’ts – The following will result in entry being declined: Thongs, steel caps and men’s sandals Singlets, tank tops, t-shirts and athletic apparel Beachwear and swimwear including men’s board shorts Clothing bearing offensive slogans or pictures Indecent clothing or obscene or offensive prints Any clothing or accessories presenting a security risk or health and safety hazard Backpack, knapsack & bum bags Hooded sweatshirts Caps Excessively torn or saggy jeans Costumes or fancy dress *Exemptions apply for specific events and functions Ripped, dirty or unkempt clothing, footwear or appearance Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired. Management reserves the right to make changes to the dress code without notice and the decision of management is final. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired. Management reserves the right to make changes to the dress code without notice and the decision of management is final.
- Tattoo Policy:
- No face or head tattoos
- No neck tattoos that are larger than a 20c piece
- No tattoos that are offensive or gang related
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person in breach of YOT Club entry policies. *We understand tattoos are a fashionable part of culture for which we embrace, however it is YOT Club’s policy not to permit anyone with visible tattoos above the neckline (collar) which are larger than a 20c piece. As long as tattoos on arms, legs or any other part of your body aren’t of an offensive or gang related nature, it’s fine. We celebrate self expression and want people to dress up and enjoy themselves.
- Entry ID requirements: Patrons must be 18 years and over to attend a YOT Club ticketed event. You must have a valid ID with you, photos or copies of ID will not be accepted. Acceptable forms of ID required:
- A current Australian drivers license
- An Australian or foreign passport
- An 18+ Card
- Anti-violence Policy: YOT Club has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to any aggressive behaviour, harassment or misconduct. Anyone who engages in fighting, harassment of any kind or other destructive behaviour, will receive a minimum 1 year ban from our venues, which may affect your entry into other venues on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane. Our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone who boards the YOT Club. If you see any behaviour that risks your safety or the safety of others, please tell the closest member of staff and the matter will be dealt with according to our zero tolerance policy.
Cancelation by YOT Club
YOT Club can cancel and reschedule Events for weather, safety, vessel inoperability or any other reason at the Master’s discretion. In this unlikely event YOT Club reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative vessel or an alternative Charter date suitable to both parties.
Responsible service of alcohol
YOT Club operates under the Responsible Service of Alcohol Act and as such reserves the right to refuse service to excessively intoxicated passengers.
The Booker agrees the Master always has sole discretion to take whatever action is necessary to protect and maintain the safety, welfare and good order or the vessel.
The Booker agrees that all Charters will proceed regardless of weather conditions unless deemed unsafe by the Master on the day
YOT Club has a NO SMOKING policy while cruising to avoid damage caused by ash and embers. Smoking is not permitted on or inside the vessel at anytime during the Charter.
YOT Club takes COVID-19 safety seriously for your comfort and safety. If anyone in the Booking Group is unwell, have any COVID related symptoms or are waiting for the results of a COVID test, please stay home and arrange for an alternative date for the charter.
The Booker agrees to listen to safety briefing, act responsibly and not cause and damage to YOT Club and will comply with all directions given by the Master and crew.
It is a condition of the booking the liability of YOT Club, its servants, agents, employees and subcontractors is agreed to be limited in accordance with the Limitations of Liabilities and Maritime Claims Act 1989 (Cth) and that any claim for loss or damage must be notified in writing within 7 days from the day of the Charter and any court action, suit or proceeding must be brought with 365 days of the Charter date.
The Booker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YOT Club, their agents, employees and subcontractors, from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, costs, expenses, fees, damages, fines and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) caused by any negligent act or omission by the Booker or members of the Booking Group including:
- Failure to follow any reasonable direction given by the Master or crew;
- Failure to comply with any of these terms or conditions;
- Failure to comply with any warning signs;
- Unreasonable or unsafe behaviour;
- Wilful misuse of the equipment or facilities of the Vessel;
- Intoxication or the use of prohibited drugs.
The Booker agrees there are inherent risks and dangers onboard any Vessel. All passengers in the Booking Group participate in the event at their own risk.
The laws of Queensland govern this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland in respect of any disputes arising between them.
By completing the website checkout, checking the acceptance of terms and conditions and paying at minimum the deposit, the Booker agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Booker acknowledges that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and has or will convey these conditions to the Booking Group.