Terms & Conditions
The booker agrees to these terms and conditions of charter.
- “the website” refers to YOT Club’s website yotclub.com.au
- The Booker is the client who is paying for the ticketed booking
- The Event is for the scheduled event on the YOT Club, for which the Booker is paying
- The Booking Group means all passengers taking part in the Charter
An agreement is created between the Booker and YOT Club when the Booker completes a booking transaction on the website yotclub.com.au. On ticking the agree to terms checkbox on checkout, the Booker has acknowledged all of the following terms and conditions.
- All ticketed events are paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable, they may be transferable by arrangement or valid for store credit by prior arrangement.No refunds, credits or transfer will be considered for claims after the departure date.
- Payments are made via the payment options in the website checkout process for your order and is confirmed by email
- Costs for any damage caused by anyone within the Booking Group will be paid by the Booker.
Coupons & Promotions
- Coupons and promotions are issued according to the terms of promotional use and are not redeemable for any monetary value.
- Awareness of a promotion, or posession of a coupon or promotional device without application via the intended use to purchase a product on YOT Club’s website holds no monetary value to the holder and no service obligation to YOT Club.
- YOT Club may limit or terminate any coupon or promotion at anytime at it’s own discretion.
Right of Refusal
Our managers and security team have full authority to deny patrons entry. We give them full discretion and their decisions may be due to inappropriate behaviour, language, dress code, tattoos and anything else they feel is not appropriate to let you onboard.
The following is not accepted on the YOT Club
- Thongs, sandals or jogging shoes
- Singlets, tank tops, tee shirts, sports jerseys or gym and training wear
- Beachwear and swimwear including men’s board shorts
- Clothing bearing offensive slogans or pictures.
- Dirty or unkempt clothing, footwear or appearance.
- Backpack, knapsack & bum bags
- Hooded sweat tops
- Men are required to wear collared shirts
- No face, head or knuckle tattoos
- No tattoos that are offensive or gang related
- Neck tattoos are required to be covered and are at the Managers discretion
- A current Australian drivers license
- An Australian or foreign passport
- An 18+ Card
Cancelation by YOT Club
YOT Club can cancel and reschedule Events for weather, safety, vessel inoperability or any other reason at the Master’s discretion. In this unlikely event YOT Club reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative vessel or an alternative Charter date suitable to both parties.
Responsible service of alcohol
YOT Club operates under the Responsible Service of Alcohol Act and as such reserves the right to refuse service to excessively intoxicated passengers.
The Booker agrees the Master always has sole discretion to take whatever action is necessary to protect and maintain the safety, welfare and good order or the vessel.
The Booker agrees that all Charters will proceed regardless of weather conditions unless deemed unsafe by the Master on the day
YOT Club has a NO SMOKING policy while cruising to avoid damage caused by ash and embers. Smoking is not permitted on or inside the vessel at anytime during the Charter.
YOT Club takes COVID-19 safety seriously for your comfort and safety. If anyone in the Booking Group is unwell, have any COVID related symptoms or are waiting for the results of a COVID test, please stay home and arrange for an alternative date for the charter.
The Booker agrees to listen to safety briefing, act responsibly and not cause and damage to YOT Club and will comply with all directions given by the Master and crew.
It is a condition of the booking the liability of YOT Club, its servants, agents, employees and subcontractors is agreed to be limited in accordance with the Limitations of Liabilities and Maritime Claims Act 1989 (Cth) and that any claim for loss or damage must be notified in writing within 7 days from the day of the Charter and any court action, suit or proceeding must be brought with 365 days of the Charter date.
The Booker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YOT Club, their agents, employees and subcontractors, from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, costs, expenses, fees, damages, fines and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) caused by any negligent act or omission by the Booker or members of the Booking Group including:
- Failure to follow any reasonable direction given by the Master or crew;
- Failure to comply with any of these terms or conditions;
- Failure to comply with any warning signs;
- Unreasonable or unsafe behaviour;
- Wilful misuse of the equipment or facilities of the Vessel;
- Intoxication or the use of prohibited drugs.
The Booker agrees there are inherent risks and dangers onboard any Vessel. All passengers in the Booking Group participate in the event at their own risk.
The laws of Queensland govern this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland in respect of any disputes arising between them.
By completing the website checkout, checking the acceptance of terms and conditions and paying at minimum the deposit, the Booker agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Booker acknowledges that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and has or will convey these conditions to the Booking Group.